Re: [Usability] [Ayatana] Sketching and Prototyping with a Firefox Addon

On 18 Jan 2010, at 12:56, Hiran Venugopalan wrote:

> 2010/1/17 Máirín Duffy <mairin linuxgrrl com>
>>
>> What if we built a library of sketchy widgets as an Inkscape SVG and made
>> it widely available? (maybe available in the app itself the way the
>> SVG-based help files open from the help menu?)
>>

> Thats what I do now, keep all inside an image and use when I need it, Why
> cn't we make a plugin in inkscape?

We could (and probably should) do that.  Although personally, when I get to this level of prototyping fidelity, I like to add a little basic interaction as well, which dedicated prototyping tools tend to offer, but Inkscape probably can't.  So I'm not sure it's something I'd use myself.

Cheeri,
Calum.

--
CALUM BENSON, Interaction Designer     Sun Microsystems Ireland
mailto:calum benson sun com            OpenSolaris Desktop Team