Re: [Usability] [Ayatana] Sketching and Prototyping with a Firefox Addon

To make sure the new developers will have a hard time in case the original developer of the mockups get hit by a bus? :)
Personally, I tend to stick to pen and paper for my mockups.

Jokes aside, if anyone needs help with graphics for sketch-alike widgets to stick on a canvas, I'm more than happy to help!
- Andreas