Re: [Usability] [Ayatana] Sketching and Prototyping with a Firefox Addon

Sounds good. That's kind of like how Balsamiq works

2010/1/17 Máirín Duffy <mairin linuxgrrl com>
Andreas Nilsson wrote:
 To make sure the new developers will have a hard time in case the original developer of the mockups get hit by a bus? :)
Personally, I tend to stick to pen and paper for my mockups.

Jokes aside, if anyone needs help with graphics for sketch-alike widgets to stick on a canvas, I'm more than happy to help!

What if we built a library of sketchy widgets as an Inkscape SVG and made it widely available? (maybe available in the app itself the way the SVG-based help files open from the help menu?)

~m