Re: [Usability] GNOME 3 Usability Hackfest

I really like all the discussion that we are having to prepare for the hackfest. However, I think it would be good if we could capture some
of the topics we'd like to discuss to the Agenda.  I just added an
empty "Agenda" section to the Wiki:

  http://live.gnome.org/UsabilityProject/London2010

In addition to having discussion on this list, would people mind also
updating the Wiki to highlight things to the Agenda section that we
want to make sure to discuss while together?

Thanks,

Brian