Re: [Usability] GNOME 3 Usability Hackfest

> I'd like to create a usability assessment of this new approach and also
> look at the design of the wider range of capplets to see what could be
> improved.

Can you clarify what you mean by 'usability assessment'? Are you
referring to heuristic analysis or to actual user testing?

More generally: what plans are there for carrying out user testing
during the hackfest? I gather that the Canonical offices have the
necessary equipment. Will we have access to this?

Allan

--
GoogleTalk: allanpday gmail com
IRC: aday on irc.gnome.org