Re: [Usability] New Paradigm of Computing for GNOME 3.0

If someone implements a full GUI for my Desktop computer in Flash I'll
probably quit using computers at all ;-)

Well, thinking about new ways of user interaction is good - but don't
forget the 'power-users'. I don't want my system to tell me what to do
rather I want my system to do what I want. And a *good* application
should provide intuitive access to the processes it supports (a good
application should help the user to do something better and quicker than
without (computer)). This means, for me is the current approach quite
reasonable: there are data (information) stored in files (like sheets of
papers) and there is a meta-programm (the OS) where I can execute
applications to modify these data. And each application in turn does its
jobs (more or less well).

Hope this wasn't too offensive.
Regards.