Re: [Usability] Looking for some data on who we usability practitioners are - please contribute

Hi Máirín,

There have been 26 responses (I posted to a few other mailing lists too, a LinkedIn group, a usability consulting group I know, twitter (thanks Allan) etc).  Several of the responses are mostly incomplete.

At this point I was going to spend some time analyzing the results to see if there is enough data to begin putting together some rough personas.  I figured we'd have around 3 or 4 personas, which means maybe 4 or so responses per persona.  Not ideal, to say the least.  A single person can easily sway the results with numbers like these.

If you have any resources you'd like to send to the survey, please do so.  The more people who respond, the better the data, and the more accurate (and thus useful) the personas.

Sadly SurveyMonkey's free account doesn't allow downloading charts etc.  Next time I will find another service for these kinds of surveys.  I plan to manually compile the data and post it to the wiki.

Let me know if you have any specific questions - and please do help direct additional people to the survey.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GCFPJ9L

Kirk