Re: [Usability] Deja Dup UI Review

my favourite feature on Deja Dup:
file and folder revisioning system ( Return to previous version)
this feature is incredibly awesome, since it actually gives external
harddrives a real purpose as backup media. i would strongly appreciate
any emphasis on this feature within deja dup, so that one could
exploit it better as a user.

on production machines, such a feature should never be missing..
it reminds me of the old TAR concept.. tape archive.
only that we save terabytes of backup data within the time tape
backups used to take us back in the day..

thanks for coming up with yet another useful app!