Re: [Usability] [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: Zoom Controls]]

Hilarious.
A grammy must be on it's way ;)

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

On 23.04.2010 23:41, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:

> I wonder how usable this is considered as a subject line:
> Re: [Usability] [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: Zoom Controls]]
>
> So who exactly forwarded a reply to a forwarded reply?

I did. Apologies if I've made the thread difficult to follow. I stand
corrected.

> What was the
> original reply and what was the original forward of the forwarded reply?

Hylke isn't on this list. I wanted him to contribute to the discussion
and so forwarded my original message to him. I then forwarded his reply
to the list. And then replied to that message. :S

Allan