Re: [Usability] getting involved

Hello Geraint,

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 7:36 PM, Geraint Jones <zcjtb58 ucl ac uk> wrote:
Hi all!

I recently finished a usability related postgrad (Human Computer
Interaction with Ergonomics at UCLIC), and I'm interested in getting
involved with open source usability projects. If anyone has any advice
with regards to this, I'd be much obliged.
We're currently trying improve usability in the GNOME Zeigeist project. If you're interested, we'd love to hear from you on our mailing list zeitgeist lists launchpad net or in the #zeitgeist channel on freenode.irc.net.

My first degree was psychology, so I'm pretty good at user testing and
research, and I'm an incurable hacker so I'm equally happy with
prototyping and implementation. I'm weaker on graphic design, but I
would nevertheless be interested to learn. If anybody knows of a project
where I could apply my skills, give me a shout!
Cool. I hope that you can help us come up with a better/new UI for GNOME 3.0. :)

Natan