Re: [Usability] Strange title bar in GNOME 2.28

On 23 Oct 2009, at 15:08, Steve Fosdick wrote:

I attach a couple of partial screen shots which show some strange window title bar behaviour observed on Debian testing which is currently mostly
GNOME 2.28, with a few bits that are still 2.26.

I don't know why you're seeing what you're seeing, but I'm pretty sure none of it is intentional. (Which window manager is running: metacity, clutter or mutter? What themes are you using?)

Cheeri,
Calum.

--
CALUM BENSON, Interaction Designer     Sun Microsystems Ireland
mailto:calum benson sun com            OpenSolaris Desktop Team