[Usability] Crazy window management concept.

I had crazy idea of window manager user interaction. Actually, WMs isn't
very important/weighty to user. Graphical environments tries to complete
communication/navigation matters.

I think, that WMs should take first role with user interaction, not
last. For example default behaviour for single click action on
background window/desktop should be displaying foreground popup-menu
with options, such as:
- Move to front
- Click
- Move to front and click
- Other windows... (all windows - such like task bar)
- Move there an active window(top/left edge)
- Move there an active window(select edge/cut point)
- Move to background(above desktop, but below other window)
- Move to front for 5 seconds and brink back
- Minimise active window
- Close active window(optionally - all application should have this
option in menu)
- Close this window(optionally - all application should have this option
in menu)
- Show task bar

Interaction with top-level window would looks like now. By clicking
desktop, user can select "Move to front". This option in this case would
behaves like "show desktop".

Additionally, we should add extents of this menu for corners/edges of
screen, such like:
- Maximise active window
- Cascade all windows
- Fill left side of screen by window
etc...

On desktop:
- Minimise active window
- Show in... (cascade, etc.)
- All windows
- Randomise window stack (very funny option)
- Show less used windows (inverse of show most used windows)
- Show most used windows (both options have connection only to current
session)

In my opinion, it would been more intuitive/attractive. Many users get
confused, when they have too more windows on the desktop. Virtual
desktop are great, but users, who previous uses only MS Windows systems
don't understood this. Task bar are not great. All Desktop Environment
elements(without desktop) are space gainfully.