[Usability] Boston Summit

It sounds like several people from the Usability list will be at the Boston Summit and we have plans to do some work together. Máirín Duffy
will have a mobile usability lab available for us to work on, and
the GNOME Foundation is providing a few netbook computers to see how
they could be used as a part of doing usability testing.  Also, we can
start planning for future Usability hackfests.

The GNOME Foundation have limited funds available to help with travel to
the Boston Summit per the Travel Policy guidelines:

http://live.gnome.org/Travel/Policy.

If you are traveling internationally and need a visa, we will also send
an invitation letter if needed.

Looking forward to getting together,

Brian