Re: [Usability] Combo box in a status bar
- From: Steve Frécinaux <nudrema gmail com>
- To: Vadim Peretokin <vperetokin gmail com>
- Cc: Usability Mailing List <usability gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Usability] Combo box in a status bar
- Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 14:08:01 +0100
Vadim Peretokin wrote:
I have a usability question. An application I'm on the developer team
for benefits extensively from different preferences settings, so it
allows the user to make 'profiles' and change them on-the-fly.
One issue that was raised however is that it's too tedious to go to edit
▸ preferences and choose a new profile, with the suggestion of instead
having a combo box in the main window's statusbar that would allow
I'm wondering if anyone here can suggest a better method or this one is
Gedit has combos in the statusbar in its latest version.
] [Thread Prev