Re: [Usability] [feature]Show selected files in grid.

this is something that i had always thought of.
Apart from the normal places/bookmarks on the side pane of the file manager,
it would be great to let leach folder have it's own set of bookmarks.

eg you are at ~/ebooks/math

how it looks with sidepane now:

sidepane         | main window
Computer