Re: [Usability] Gtk+ Font Dialog improvements

On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 12:55 AM, Henrique Carvalho

> The mockup is functional and implemented in Python + Glade. It's available
> at my Launchpad:
>
> https://code.launchpad.net/~hcarvalhoalves/+junk/gtkfontdialog
>

> I would appreciate feedback from user and developer viewpoints, and further
> discussion for
> improving the dialog.

First impression: the mockup looks refreshingly non-radical, which is
a good sign. I'll have to play with it to get some feeling for your
improvements.

Thanks for working on this, doing something about the font dialog has
been on my agenda for some time...

Matthias