Re: [Usability] Project Hamster - question on wording

Thanks for input everyone (no input also counts)!

After much thinking i figured that the past tense in question dilemma
can not be solved elegantly, really.
Today finally it came to my mind, that it is a reminder, a
notification, an egg-timer, if you will - something that says "the
specified amount of time has passed and i'm doing what you told me to
do",
so i reformulated question into statement, and now instead of "Are you
still working on ..." it reads "Working on ..." with option to stop
tracking or switch tasks - feels much more natural.

Dan, your insight also helped to figure the whole thing out!

Toms