Re: [Usability] Cheap Open Source Morae Alternative

Maybe, on the welcome screen, we can just use something like what I proposed earlier ( http://i.imagehost.org/0753/welcome.png ) then when the user selects the project he wants, he'll see all the sessions there.

That would create less visual noise, because you wont see every session from different projects on the welcome screen. After all, if you have a session in mind, you know what project contains it. :)

By the way, there's a GNOME 3 usability hackfest on feb 22-26. Ivanka is going to be there too. I think, this project deserves some attention there. After all, they're talking about Pongo there ;)

Allan