Re: [Usability] Cheap Open Source Morae Alternative

On Thu, 2009-12-10 at 09:20 +0000, Ivanka Majic wrote:
> > > For now, feel free to propose features and wireframes/mockups. Where do
> > > you want to make this happen, on the Screenie Launchpad page? Is
> > > everyone involved comfortable with Launchpad? I am.
> >
> > I am not comfortable with Launchpad. I would much rather prefer
> > something upstream at gnome.org.
> >
> Is this something you can set up and share and give access to? Can I do
> it? What do we need to do?

What do we need to start out?

I don't see why a page on live.gnome.org would not serve our needs for
the time being? I set up a page with everything we've discussed in this
thread so far here:

http://live.gnome.org/UsabilityProject/Whiteboard/UsabilityTestingSuite

When it's time to need version control we already have the usability-lab
git module that has the scripts we've (we == Fedora) been using to
stitch the videos together:

http://git.gnome.org/cgit/usability-lab

~m