Re: [Usability] Cheap Open Source Morae Alternative

The Pongo application is a beginning. It records the users webcam stream and puts it together with the screencast. As far as I know no sound is recorded though.

http://live.gnome.org/Pongo/Tutorial

2009/12/9 Allan Caeg <allancaeg gmail com>
Cool. I'll read your Blog posts. Right now, the first dev+UX guy I can
think of is David Siegel because he codes and he's a UX guy. Hmmmm