Re: [Usability] An interesting video

Anton wrote:
> Another point of view would be that the desktop should be more web oriented
> and all of today's services like facebook and twitter should be easily
> accessible from within the desktop (e.g. If I want to upload a picture to
> facebook that would be presented as an option in  the context menu [maybe
> plugin?] and the progress would show as ordinary file copy dialog).

that would be the best, that way the only time people would have to
visit the web page might be just at account creation; i don't think
web-masters would like that (if it got popular) since the fact that
people access the web-site is what gives them $$.

EX. this is a program that allows access to X (facebook, twitter,
identi.ca, etc) without going to the web page.

It could even have a better interface jejeje...
and no adds :),
would it be legal,
would the web-masters allow this within their licenses...