Re: [Usability] measuring and improving user productivity

I actually had a very big problem in Banshee. Maybe it's just me who didn't bother to read the manual, but I thought it was a basic thing that shouldn't require one.

Using the "open with" function on a music file with banshee would open it, but not play the file I told it to, instead it'd play something random from the library. That annoyed me to no end. Rhythmbox does it too. Maybe it comes a feature of the fancy new music players, but in the end I had to revert to VLC to play the file I wanted, just because it did.