Re: [Usability] Usability meeting minutes

Usability team,

We recently had a GNOME Advisory Board meeting around usability. My apologies for not notifying you in advance to get your input on the agenda. (I'm still learning how to use the numerous GNOME mailing lists!) We have monthly conference calls with the GNOME Advisory Board - if there are specific usability topics to discuss or you'd like to follow up on this meeting, we can always schedule that for the future.

Below are my notes from the meeting. I'd like to follow up with the advisory board and I was wondered if you would be willing to work on some concrete next steps - maybe share your plans for GNOME usability that address the discussions below and point us to a place (on the wiki?) where you do (or could) list tasks that GNOME Usability could use help with. We could then share with the advisory board members and they could share it with others within their organization.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Thanks,

Stormy