Re: [Usability] A New Start Menu Design, which resemble windows

In fact, the real reason why I implemented this start menu is to use a
widget of GtkWindow to make a start menu more powerful, and I want
to demonstrate that many things could be done using a GtkWindow to be a
start menu.  I wish that a well structured "menu" could provide more
functionality. Suse tried but the "all applications" menu is a seperated
"application browser", which interrupt the user's experiences.