Re: [Usability] Tab Implementation

<http://live.gnome.org/UsabilityProject/Whiteboard/TabImplementation>

Thanks for your work! One suggestion:

Did you check all open GtkNotebook bugs in the bugzilla gtk+ product?
There are quite some relevant bugs in that list that I don't see
mentioned on that wiki page.

Yeah, we should be including GtkNotebook in this. I'll look into it.

It's something that is needed for the HIG, obviously.
However, ensure all affected app maintainers know about an impending HIG
change before confronting them with a new rule they have to follow.

I totally agree. The question is when and how. Right now, it seems like there's more work to do before that kind of conversation is initiated.

Allan