Re: [Usability] Tab Implementation

Hi Allan,

Op donderdag 16-10-2008 om 21:43 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Allan
Day:

> > <http://live.gnome.org/UsabilityProject/Whiteboard/TabImplementation>

Thanks for your work! One suggestion:

Did you check all open GtkNotebook bugs in the bugzilla gtk+ product?
There are quite some relevant bugs in that list that I don't see
mentioned on that wiki page.

> thing to do would be to develop the review into a set of recommendations
> on tab implementation. Is that a good idea though? What would be the
> best way to go about doing that?

It's something that is needed for the HIG, obviously.
However, ensure all affected app maintainers know about an impending HIG
change before confronting them with a new rule they have to follow.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen