Re: [Usability] Tab Implementation

Ultimately, though, much of the functionality that apps are currently adding should be embedded in the widget itself. So an important part of this work will be working with the gtk+ folks to ensure that the notebook widget gets any additional features that we decide it needs.
Thanks everyone for all the advice - really useful. I realise that turning this into a proper set of guidelines will involve discussions with others, particularly from gtk+. Right now, I'm just concentrating on reviewing and summarising what has gone before. That'll give us a good base to work from.

Allan