Re: [Usability] Standard keyboard shortcut for opening a new tab?

I've been working on trying to develop some guidelines on tabs for a
little while now. (So far, I've been concentrating on summarising
previous discussions and current implementations.) Haven't had much time
recently, but I do consider the work to be ongoing.

There's a wiki page on live.gnome.org [1]. It's a little unwieldy at the
moment, I'm afraid. My next job is to summarise what's there into
something short and meaningful (I'm hoping to do that some time this
week, actually).

Allan

[1] http://live.gnome.org/UsabilityProject/Whiteboard/TabImplementation