[Usability] GNOME mentioned in open source usability blog post

Hi Allan,

To me the main functional differences in the Drupal usability page and the GNOME one is that they list top and center what they are working on and what recent topics have been discussed. I think it would be worth proposing that we do something similar to http://live.gnome.org/UsabilityProject if there's a way we can automate it.

Stormy

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 5:28 AM, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
> The GNOME usability project and HIG are mentioned here,
> http://ostatic.com/176235-blog/filling-the-open-source-usability-testing-gap.
>
> I also thought the Drupal examples in the same post had some good
> ideas.

The Drupal Usability Group [1] looks impressive. Makes me wonder what it
would take to have something like that for GNOME...

Allan

[1] http://groups.drupal.org/usability