[Usability] Save dialog box

Hey guys,

The latest thread reminded me of this little irk I have. When I go to save a document and the dialog box comes up, the filename "Untitled document" (or spreadsheet or whatever) is highlighted. However, if I start typing, instead of editing the filename as I myself would naturally expect, it brings up the little search box. I have to click into the filename field, which of course clears the highlighting so I have to manually erase the default filename. No matter how many documents I've saved in the past, this one gets me every time, and I always make that annoyed little "tsk" sound which bothers my roommate to much :)

Cheers,

~ Archie