[Usability] Fwd: Usability idea.

I know what you mean. MS Office is already implementing this, would be sweet if Gnome could do it by default.

On 1/3/08, Franco Kloster < franco kloster gmail com> wrote:
Hi guys,

This is my first time in this mailing list.
I'm from Argentina and I would like to send an idea I have.

Here is it:

Is possible to add a clipboard with multiple selections?
I mean, if I have an application like Abiword and I copied a text fragment and then another text fragment, it would be great if I can select one of them to paste my wished text in Abiword or wherever.
I could select the text fragment I want clicking Ctrl + v + v for example, and a window popup will appear like in Windows when click Alt + Tab for switching windows.

Thanks and hope my english be understandable.

Regards!!!