Re: [Usability] New Sound Preferences and Volume Control

Great idea!   It really is all relative volume, isn't it?

So what about a volume control like this:

http://thebside.ca/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/pepper-slider.jpg

Where the peppers become icons or names or whatever, but the important thing is they're relative to one another.

The main volume control could also be changed to provide a few presets, or most commonly useful settings.

Just throwing the idea out there.....

Kirk