Re: [Usability] Fwd: New Sound Preferences and Volume Control

>> - Several priorization profiles could be saved,
>> - changing between one scenario could be done instantly by loading a
>> different created profile,
>> - and creating a new scenario would consist of reordering the categories.
>
> I think that would be unnecessary and the UI too complex. Just provide
> a list and let the user re-order the priorities.

I also think the better solution would be to provide a way to
configure priorities in the format of an ordered list. I guess that's
what Diego was talking about also. You can see profiles as several
lists that you can choose from. Do you think this would be too
complex, Philip?