[Usability] Nautilus emblems

Dear UI people.
Recently the issue that some of the Nautilus emblems needs updating came up during a Art Team meeting [1].

At the same time, it was suggested that it might be wise to look into what emblems we should be shipping, as we were a bit uncertain if all the current ones made sense. Therefore we thought it might be best to check with the UI people what's the idea behind emblems in their current incarnation is and how people are supposed to use them.
Ie. What emblems should we ship, alt. Should we ship any at all?

1. http://live.gnome.org/ArtMeeting080329
- Andreas