[Usability] Okay - Usability Problems

Hello All,
I´m using Ubuntu in the past few moths and i had some usability problems that i would like to complain.

First - Drag and Drop.
This i believe is a simple problem but gives me headaches. When I am focused on a program window, let's say a Gimp window and I want to open a file, i have to grab it from nautilus and drag and drop to Gimp.

If the Gimp window is in front of the nautilus window, when i click on the file that i want to open and try to drag to open it, the gimp window losses focus, disappear and I can't drag and drop my file.

It would be better if when we click in a file (not in a window) the click reaction remain in the onRelease instead of onClick that would solve the drag and drop problem.

Second Problem. Right button on the Open/Save Dialogs.
Right Button is very useful. The Open/Save dialogs should be able to have almost the same functionalities that the nautilus has if we open a "Local Folder" window.  Such as Open (Open with...), copy, paste.
Not just the "show hidden files" option.

Third Problem: Yet Other from Open/Save Dialogs
Okay I thing this is a bug.
When i try to open a file with the open dialog and I have the complete path of the file copied to the transfer area. I paste the  path at the open dialog and, when i press enter (of course, to open the file) it does nothing. I have to use the mouse to click the Ok button...

Fourth Problem: Shortcut keys.

Ok the shortcut keys in linux is very cool. In nautilus it works well. But.. When i click to drag a file... Why the shortcuts doesn't work anymore???? If I want to drag a file to a parent folder... i have to cut and paste it?? Why not drag and drop it.???

Fifth Problem.

The Open/Save dialog again...
The Address Bar below the folder three don't follow the folder three. I don't like it, (of course it is my opinion, but i think it would be better to all if we have the hability to copy and paste the entirely path of a file or a dir.)

Last. (And I don't think this is a gnome problem)
Discovered when i was typing this e-mail.
I'm from brazil and my keyboard have the ability to write special chars such as áéíóú. But when i what to make a word such as "didn't" there are problems. When i press " ' " and then " t " instead of giving me the " 't ", linux just give me an alert sound like " what you're trying to do is wrong you sucker!" but it is not!

Whell folks thanks for listen to me at all

I hope we make a linux better for all of us!!!