Re: [Usability] bad dialog, need advice

I've never used gthumb, but looking at both versions of the dialog... wow. I don't think I would know what to do with the current dialog. Your version is a lot clearer. The only thing I would do (because it wasn't clear in the picture) would be to make the undo and redo buttons gray out when there's nothing to undo or redo. But, other than that, I like that version a lot better.