Re: [Usability] gnome-terminal: select the text and search the selected text in google

On Thu, 2007-11-01 at 19:57 -0300, Grabber wrote:
[...]
> If we select the "ps aux" text and click with right button, after we
> click with left button in a new feture name "Google Search" we will be
> redirect to the Google's Page with this url:
> http://www.google.com.br/search?hl=pt-BR&q=ps
> +aux&btnG=Pesquisa+Google&meta=   (with a browser)

It would need to be configurable -- for one thing the Google
URL is not frozen in stone; for another I certainly wouldn't
want the language to be Portugese by default :-) and some
people will want to use a different search engine.

Actually I think it would be more useful to be able to
drag text from gnome-terminal and drop it onto a panel
applet that did a search in the default Web browser...

Liam