[Usability] gnome-terminal: select the text and search the selected text in google

Yeah,

I'm working on new hacking to improve the GNOME usability and i have a idea.

When we are using gnome-terminal we need often consult google to find something (like commands, errors messages  etc).

Example (GNOME-TERMINAL-TEXT):

xen:/# ps aux

If we select the "ps aux" text and click with right button, after we click with left button in a new feture name "Google Search" we will be redirect to the Google's Page with this url: http://www.google.com.br/search?hl=pt-BR&q=ps+aux&btnG=Pesquisa+Google&meta=   (with a browser)

This can make easy to find errors messages! We won't spent time coping and pasting the "ps aux" string to web-browser.

I need to know if someone think about it?! This hack can get into gnome-stable codes?

--
Regards,
Luiz Vitor.