Re: [Usability] Options, Check, Toggle, Exclusive

On Sun, 13 May 2007 14:56:41 +0200
Thorsten Wilms wrote:

> On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 10:32:50PM +0200, Thorsten Wilms wrote:
>
> > http://thorwil.wordpress.com/2007/05/11/options/
>
> More:
> http://thorwil.wordpress.com/2007/05/13/options-2/
I like the idea with the "ribbon", and in fact the first thing I want to
do with it is yes, to drag it. Maybe this is inefficient, oh well,
drag-n-drop is generally not efficient. But it is very recognizable, and I
think it's worthwhile to enable it. A user will quickly learn to just click
on a preferred option, but when (s)he can drag the "ribbon", the learning
curve seems less steep.

--
  Alexey "Ktirf" Rusakov
  GNOME Project