Re: [Usability] new feature request...

Why do you think its a stupid idea "listillo"? I'm free to post my proposals, if you don't agree or answer something similar don't publish it or better give your reasons... I think that my gnome personalized menu with colors and pictures idea can be implemented as an optional choice. Gnome is original yet and I agree with Robert that we can put our favourite apps in the panel but, in my opinion, the menu backgrounds should be set "colorful" optionally. Let's tune it if we want! Maybe people like iain didn't use it, but some other gnome users would find it useful...

Thx.

Alberto.

:)

______________________________________________ LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo. Llamadas a fijos y móviles desde 1 céntimo por minuto. http://es.voice.yahoo.com