[Usability] Fwd: new feature request...

How insightful there Iain.

Anyway, I suppose it would be easier to find applications quickly. But
then again, the user would most likely put them in the panel as a
shortcut. I don't think it would be beneficial globally, but it may be
useful an a unofficial extension.

Also, kudos for trying to make Gnome more original. That's my favorite
thing about Gnome (besides those big friendly buttons that you just
want to hug). The GUI is so original, but also very usable. It's what
sets it apart from other GUIs such as KDE.

-Robert

On 6/29/07, Iain * <iaingnome gmail com> wrote:
On 6/28/07, Alberto Segura <murrayf07 yahoo es> wrote:
> Hello list!
>
>     I don't know if it is possible know, but i think it would be funny
> setting gnome application menu and every of its sections backgrounds
> with different colors or personalized pictures. Something similar is yet
> implemented for gnome panels. Apart from making our gnome more original,
> it could be a way of classifying better the information which contains...
>
> What do you think?

I think its a stupid idea...