[Usability] Display file notes easily

Hello,

I found myself using the ability of adding notes to files trough Nautilus to give some meaning to files that had otherwise non-descriptive filenames (because they had to be easily accessible from a program but that's not the point), and I thought it would be very nice if Nautilus could display at least the first few words of a note below the filename, just like it can do with the date, or permissions etc. Should I post this to the Nautilus ml straight away or does anyone have comments about it, how they find it use[ful | less], or even any additions ?

Amaury