Re: [Usability] improving alarm productivity

Andre Klapper wrote:

well, the term "snooze" implies to only postpone it for a short time. if
you want to postpone something for a day (or something like that), i
would ask you to edit the appointment data, instead of using the snooze
function. (at least this was always my feeling about it when using evo.)

I think it is very practical to be able to "snooze" longer. In Outlook I often use this function to get reminders a couple of days later. I see no reason that it should not be possible. It saves my time.