Re: [Usability] improving alarm productivity

On 2/19/07, Lennart Borgman <lennart borgman 073 student lu se> wrote:
Matthew Nuzum wrote:
> b: repeatedly snoozing alarms, which is what did with Outlook, but
> hoping and praying that I don't have to reboot my computer (and, by
> the way, if I snooze an alarm for 1 hour, the next time it pops up,
> it's default snooze time is set back to 5 min, where as in Outlook,
> the default time would be 1 hour, so I can continually post-pone my
> reminders in Outlook 1 hour at a time with just one click)

I really hope this behaviour is not by design ;-)

I meant that the default alarm time is whatever you chose the last
time you snoozed that particular appointment. By default its 15 min,
but if you snooze something for an hour, the next time that event pops
up, its default has been changed to 1 hour. If you'd snoozed it for 8
hours, then the default would be 8, but just for that specific event.

--
Matthew Nuzum
newz2000 on freenode