Re: [Usability] The Pathetic State of the GNU/Linux Desktop

Alan Horkan wrote:
Please do not crosspost.

It looked reasonable to crosspost in this case. Could you please give an advice for how to post?

I hope this does not develop into a thread discussing crossposting however. I would very much like to read good responses to the original post. I believe however that the problem is more general than Jacob told. Usability and accessibility is very complex in my opinion. Maybe one of the difficult things is that at its heart a solution process must involve the end users?