[Usability] Being closer to the people

Hi all

I've just committed substantial change to the base.xml.in file. I got
rid of all occurences of the "group" word in descriptions - and
changed them all to "layout". I realize how technically incorrect it
is - but these are the string people see in UI. And the word "group"
says nothing to them.

Also, I changed nobreakspace to "non-breakable space character",
"numpad" to "numeric keypad".

This is the difference:
http://webcvs.freedesktop.org/xkeyboard-config/xkeyboard-config/rules/base.xml.in?r1=1.180&r2=1.181

So, if anyone would like to challenge these changes (or better - offer
more changes which would make our description lines more
user-friendly) - I would be grateful.

Cheers,

Sergey