Re: [Usability] GTK ComboBox

On Wed, Apr 18, 2007 at 04:33:33PM +0100, Calum Benson wrote:

> Hmm, that seems to work fine too, before and after screenshots
> attached--the bottom and right edges of the images are the bottom and
> right edges of my screen.  If this isn't what you're seeing, I wonder if
> it's a theme (or gtk version) issue?

On clicking, the menu open with bars with arrows on them on top
and bottom. The menu scrolls on mouse-over on those bars.
Only after scrolling down I get a result that looks like yours.
Scrolling is quite fast and the pointer will be over the scroller
right on if the you pushed the dialog really low.
In some cases, all I get to see initially is 25%, even though
the current value is still 50%. Oh boy, I had no idea how odd
this thing can behave :/

--
Thorsten Wilms

Thorwil's Design for Free Software: