[Usability] Real progress screen for file-roller (Gnome Archive Manager)

It would be much more meaningful to the user to be able to view the progress of file extraction instead of the simple 'busy' dialog that pops up when using the Gnome Archive Manager.  I'm not sure what the application is called by default in gnome, but I use Ubuntu and there it is called file-roller.  I'm attaching a link to a screenshot of the current progress dialog, which is really not a progress dialog but just an indicator that the file is being extracted.  Since file extraction is usually a CPU-intensive and (for large files) time consuming process, it would be much more useful if this dialog did indeed display a progress bar.

Current dialog: http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/8510/screenshotextractingfilesfromarchivenw9.png

-SS-