Re: [Usability] spatial desktop

On 15 Sep 2006, at 14:03, brian muhumuza wrote:

Does that mean I won't be able to have both applications open on the
same file on the same screen?

we would have both tools "open"/loaded onto the document but not using both at the same time. When using the text editor, we have the text editor's tool bar and menu bar, etc on the document, then with a key stroke to switch tools, the editor's tool and menu bars are replaced with the hex editor's tool and menu bars.

Hmm, conjurs up images of one of Microsoft's old "now where did *those* toolbars come from?!" OLE GUIs :)

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Team