Re: [Usability] gnome-screensaver configuration (or lack therof)

On Sun, 2006-10-01 at 15:54 -0700, Scott wrote:
> On Saturday 30 September 2006 03:49 pm, Martin Ejdestig
> > Also, neither you nor Scott seem to have read (or understood?) what
> > the maintainer has to say on the issue.
>
> What part was I missing?  I read his response, I read the FAQ and I
> responded to it.

He admits that some settings are reasonable for people to tweak but
there is work left to get this working right. The exact means by which
XScreensaver accomplishes this is no good and has limits of its own. And
a screensaver that _MUST_ be configured to work decently is broken.

> Whatever....

Agreed. This is not productive. End of thread for my part.

Martin
--
http://coiley.zapto.org/~martin